venerdì 22 luglio 2011

Dresden Files - Pure Awesomeness !!!

Harry Dresden from "The Dresden Files" novels by Jim Butcher

Dresden Files (Fool moon cover)  from "The Dresden Files" novels by Jim Butcher

Dresden Files (Changes cover)  from "The Dresden Files" novels by Jim Butcher
Ok, I'm totally in love with the artists of these covers... and with the author of the books! I've really devoured the first 4 and I'm waiting for the fifth one to be delivered!  If you don't know the novels you really need to read them! Harry is the first (and only) Chicago's Paranormal Investigator and Warlock for rent and... so many things to tell... you really must read it! You don't regret the choice :-)

I've discovered a comic version also, I'll search for it and I'll post some images asap.

You can find the first books an Amazon and they're really worth the price!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...